A woman can either be “carnally” or “fleshly-led”, Or she can be “Spirit-led.”
“There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus,
who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. ”
– Romans 8:1
Have you ever desired freedom? Have you ever desired rest?
No longer anxious of what the future holds and what is just around the corner of life– Read This.
The truth is the two are opposite to each other. The flesh is all about ME- __(Place your name here)__. All that I want the money, the show, servants are my beak and call as I receive that “much-needed” manicure….
The Spirit, on the other hand, is living a Christ-centered, God-serving life where though you give up your control and grip, a better, greater purpose is being fulfilled in your life.
Who is a “Carnally-Led” Woman?
A carnal-led woman:
1. Desires only to satisfy her physical, material or selfish needs. She is in constant need of more money, more make-up, a lower blouse, a shorter skirt. There is never enough of anything. So she gives away her heart, her dreams and even her body in hopes of being fulfilled– Not seeing that Christ is exactly what she needs.
2. The carnal-led woman does not hearken to the prompts and “knocks” of God when He calls.
3. Romans 8:8 says that her life “can not please God.”
4. And Lastly, this life leads to death.
Who is a Spirit-led Woman?
1. Has no condemnation. The guilt of past sins, and the shame of bad decisions and selfish choices no longer burdens her. She is free. She knows all of her sins are cleanse, thrown into the Sea of Forgetfulness, never to be brought back or held against her. She is free indeed. (John 8:36)
2. God’s righteousness is fulfilled in her. She lives a pure, righteous and holy life to please and lift up God.
3. They no longer desire the things of the flesh but the Spirit, meaning the days when it was all about them- “GIMME, GIMME” and their world was clouded by vanity and every superficial thing: those days are over for her. The only waters that quench her thirst, is the Living Water. (John 4:10)
There are two Laws:
1. The Law of the Spirit of Life through Christ Jesus.
2. The Law of Sin and death.
The first Law over-powered and overcame the second law.
Romans 8 :11 – “the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead… will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.”
“Living/Moving” Traits of Spirit-led Woman”
1. Her conversation is pure.
2. She dresses modestly so as not to be a distraction.
3. She lovingly supports her other sisters in the faith.
4. She lives like Heaven is her true home.
5. She stays in prayer.
6. She daily reads God’s Word- the Bible.
7. She is dressed in humility.
8. And carries dignity or self-worth everywhere she goes.
9. **Her life points to Christ.
Because she trusts in someone worth trusting, because she clings to someone worth clinging and hopes in the most reliable One, she is so much more secure and at ease about the future. She knows that the One she entrusts her life to- God himself- will be with her every step of the way.
Are you a Spirit-led woman or a Carnal-led woman?
Think about it!
Teach me to live a life where I allow your Holy Spirit to lead me rather
than being guided by my own desires and intellect. Because you love me,
because you gave your Son for me, I know your plans are far better for me
and you are worthy of my trust. I give this life over to you. For your will,
for you plans and to be led and directed by you.
In Jesus’ Name.